Aurelia Bold Strong Black Nitrile Powder Free Exam Mechanic Tattooist Gloves
Premium quality Black Nitrile examination gloves that offer greater tensile strength and protection than both Latex and Vinyl.
Nitrile examination gloves offer extra comfort and flexibility.
Designed to minimise risks of cross-contamination; the Bold Black Nitrile disposable glove range are high quality, medical-grade, powder free black nitrile gloves that can be used across a variety of settings for barrier protection and to effectively prevent cross-contamination. Designed with a beaded cuff and textured for superior grip during use.
- Tested to EN374 – Resistant to a range of chemicals
- AQL 1.5 – Meets medical standards for pinholes
- Free from latex – Suitable for those with latex allergies (Type I sensitisation)
- Free from powder – Reduces risks of latex allergies (Type I sensitisation) and minimises particulate contamination
- Free from phthalates – Suitable for contact with food
- Tested to EN1186 – Suitable for contact with all food types
- Ambidextrous – Ambidextrous fit means you don’t have to split a pair to replace a damaged glove
- Manufactured using high-quality nitrile – High-quality nitrile combines comfort with puncture and chemical resistance
- Nitrile formulation conforms to the hand during use – Nitrile formulation conforms to the hand during use for a more comfortable fit
- Beaded cuff – Beaded cuff provides extra strength during donning and helps prevent liquid roll back
- Manufactured with textured palms and fingertips – Textured palms and fingertips provide improved grip, particularly when working in wet or oily conditions
- Medium-weight construction – Medium-weight construction provides a balance of strength and sensitivity